Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Bucket List


Happy New Year!

I thought this year instead of resolutions (which I never keep) I could approach things slightly different this year. I will not fall victim to "losing weight" and "going to the gym," which, although admirable, make me want to scream a week after making said resolutions. Instead I'm making of a list of things I must do before 2010 kicks the bucket. It's a work in progress.

1. Travel to one new country. I would aim to take a massive months-long tour of Europe but I am working and not important enough that I can work remotely and cannot take months off so I am focusing on what I can do. And I think I can do that.

2. Tone body. Notice how losing weight is not part of the equation. Give me brownie points. Give me a brownie.

3. Find new job. I am interested in pursuing a slightly different career path at this point so applications are being sent out so we shall see what happens.

4. Apply to graduate school. If said new job does not happen.

5. Move to a new city. I'm working on it.

6. Take prisoners on the golf course.

7. Take more pictures. Because I do not take enough pictures. And one day I will be much older and wish I had more photographs to show my grandchildren.

8. Buy an excellent camera. For the taking of pictures for the eventual grandchildren,

10. Read whenever I can.

11. Giants season tickets.

12. Climb mountains.

13. Buy Mulberry Bag. I have wanted it forever.

14. Get a dog. Receive unconditional love.

15. Cross-country road trip. Looking for friends to partake in said road trip.

Like I said, I'm working on it. I hope your resolutions are easily keep-able and you have an easier time with them than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment