Monday, February 1, 2010

Occupied Elsewhere


This weekend I finally got fabric samples from J Crew and two of the groomsmen were asked and I thought a lot about a day-of coordinator and I also thought a lot about getting glass bottles when I'm in Mississippi the weekend after next. I am concerned about my ability to sort out flowers in time. I am sitting down this week and writing out a wedding budget, finally. I am also going wedding dress shopping with my best friends this weekend and hopefully sussing out a font so I can finally organize the wedding website (I still don't know where it's going to go, they are all so annoying) and I am going to a lecture on Carmen and continuing to apply for jobs. LE sigh (eff off, I like le sigh). So go to I Doux to keep abreast of these comings and goings.

No comments:

Post a Comment