Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hi Again

I'm back. Without going into ugly detail about my absence let me just say that I was dealing with some very difficult things and a very ugly disease that affected a cherished and dear member of my family. Such difficulties and the emotion trauma as the result of them made it impossible for me to care about the little things that this blog is about, happy wonderful things certainly, but things that nevertheless left me completely unmoved and uninspired for weeks due to the circumstances.

Things came to a head approximently two weeks ago and I've experienced a loss that will stay with me for a very long time, if not forever, but life must go on. So here I am. Slowly getting back to knitting, sewing, ceramics, lusting over beautiful, sadly expensive things and buying things I don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment