Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Designer, Graphic

So. I hated my job. Like really hated. So I asked for a better job. A job I had no business having. A job that I assumed someone would realize I was unqualified for. But they didn't. They gave me a job handling website management and graphic design and publicity and marketing all by myself for an entire department with over 3 thousand student participants. Which feels like a big deal. So I'm looking for laptop cases for my very funky new work laptop with very scary software I don't know how to use. And I feel like I have to start washing my face before I come to work. Graphic Designers probably do stuff like that. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I believe you've got the design sensibility, certainly. Ask for help, get advice, whenever you run into something that seems like too much. Never turn in upon yourself and feel like it's all your fault. Even if it is, that never helps:).

    So are my words of advice. Congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! This is so embarassing but I didn't realize you had a blog... so I've been babbling on these many months since you were kind enough to follow and didn't even know what I was missing. Those bridesmaid pics of you are AMAZING and you look lovely and I want to catch up with you sometime very soon. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete