Sunday, June 19, 2011

Now Playing

Last week we were both under the weather and its rained a lot and I was at work about twice as much as normal and we had my gorgeous friend Nina and her boyfriend to stay. Since Thursday we've been chilling out and working that Netflix membership. Hiding out and and watching movies. Yes please.
I lalalaloved Adam with Hugh Dancy and Rose Byrne. It's a romcom about a young man with Asperger's Syndrome and his upstairs neighbor and it's lovely.

We've also been on kind of a health food kick (Dear Annemarie Colbin: you have ruined my life) so we watched King Corn which was good but just kind of reinforced my confusion about what I should eat. And I don't think I learned anything (given that we've already seen Supersize Me and Food Inc and read the appropriate literature).

This weekend we went to see Super 8 which we really liked. That sort of magical Steven Spielberg brand of Americana is fantabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment