Friday, December 2, 2011

Gift Guide: Sisters and Friends


I have three sisters and some super rad friends. They are stylish, glamorous girls with fantabulous taste. Here are a few things I'd love to get them.

The baby sister is now 15 and stylish as hell (despite her desire for 'an ironic panther tattoo'). I feel like she super dee duper needs this Fox Jumper but don't get your hopes up, Bean, it's £125.


I love all of the paintings in this shop and there are prints as low as $15. This one especially seems perfect for the older of my twin sister.

Doesn't everyone want a gold initial bag? Seriously. Only £12.00
The second twin is madly in love with all things robot related. She also drinks a fair amount of tea and, if Mod Cloth would just restock the Robot Tea infuser, she would be the happiest bunny around for only $14.99

I think perhaps my Durham friend who's boyfriend has been on a mission to convince her that comic books are cool could be persuaded by this graphic novel by Lucy Knisley.

I'm one of the sisters, right? I would like these lurvely earrings please. $15.99

No comments:

Post a Comment