Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer time

It's amazing how quickly the summer gets away from us.  Dave was out of town last weekend and I had my sisters in, next weekend a friend from college is visiting, the next two weekends we're out of town and then Mary visits and the next thing you know I'm 27 and it's August.    Summer gets away so quickly so I'm trying to make sure I take the time to leave the city to swim in my sisters pool in Rockville and leave our neighborhood to do some of the cool summer things around the city.  This weekend we went to U St to shop and then the Zoo and Eastern Market (oh the jewelry at eastern market!). 

On the first of our weekends visiting my sister and her pool and her delicious spicy canjun shrimp pasta we brought her our second couch so we can finally rearrange our apartment.  Which has led to some furniture rearranging and eventually it will lead to some art buying.  Now that 20x200 is gone -where do we buy art?   Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment