Wednesday, June 26, 2013

To do this summer

 
Breakfast chez moi

I'm feeling compelled to make lists recently.  The summer is already in full progress and I have so much more I want to do before it gets cold again.  Having a list makes it seem more reasonable.

1) Spend a day at the beach
2) Can peach-lavender butter, peach salsa
3) Can blueberry syrup and chutney
4) Can tomatoes, in sauce, salsa and paste
5) Can ALL the pickles, a winter full of fresh crunchy pickles
6) Picnic on the mall
7) Swim in Tres' pool
8) Go on a weekend trip (to Philly, to Lancaster? To NC?)
9) Plant basil and thyme on the windowsill.
10) Go to Union Market
11) Go to the drive in theatre again

I know this is a universal truism but time really is speeding up as I age.  I don't like it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment