Thursday, October 22, 2009

This Week...


David and I went to Massachusetts for my college homecoming; we hit a three hour detour on 84 in Connecticut; I got food poisoning and cried and threw up; our car broke down on the way back down from CT and we had to spend 24 hours in Vernon waiting for it to be fixed; my westie was attacked by much much bigger dog that bit her in the neck at the kennel while I was stuck in CT; I got home, felt very lonely and cried some more.

Also this week: I got to eat three meals here with David, it's our new favourite place in the country. For serious. I made Giada De Laurentis' Pancetta Balsamic Vinaigrette with pasta, and it tasted like magic. Susie wasn't seriously injured and we spend more of yesterday together snuggling, good excuse; someone referred to me as David's wife, which was nice; we got to spend an extra 24 hours together talking, which was nice. And I discovered Kate Szabone who is now my favourite jewelry designer and makes these insanely awesome bangles. And possibly all her rings. Just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment