Monday, June 25, 2012

Sunday

Jewelry case at SoWa Vintage Market

After a week of oppressive heat and humidity and a Saturday of powerful storms, the break from extreme weather on Sunday was especially welcome. We ventured into the South End for brunch with friends and from there wandered over to the SoWa market. We bought a lovely 1871 map of Boston in a deep blue which, when framed in either white or birch, will look excellent in the living room. 


The most beautiful dress ever
I was rummaging through the racks in a vintage store near SoWa and found lovely, perfect party dress. A-line, cinched waist, metallic. As soon as I saw it I knew it had to home with me. Fingers crossed for alterations to be finished in time to wear to a wedding this weekend!

I hope your weekend was lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment