Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Irresponsible



I'm inappropriate and terribly irresponsible about money and today I did something bad. Really bad. Boredom at the place of business and online sample sales are a problematic situation. Let's just say that I bought a watch I absolutely don't need but was several (seriously, several) hundred dollars off the original price and beautiful and ladylike and sophisticated and I couldn't resist. I suppose I should be more responsible but whatever, I'm 23, working, and totally stupid. I'm okay with it, for there's really only a few years in a girl's life when she can be selfish, irresponsible, and stupid in this respect.

Image via flickr

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...don't berate yourself. Look at it as yoiu just bought yourself not a watch, but a timepeice.
    And it will help you keep on track with your new curator job! (Congrats, BTW) Now you just need a notebook so you can write down the details...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete