Thursday, May 19, 2011

Maxi Skirt


Sandro

Over the weekend my sister and I were sorting through piles of my grandmother's dresses and skirts from decades past. We found a lovely maxi skirt very similar to the Sandro skirt above. My sister, a freelance wardrobe supervisor for movies who also happens to be quite chic and fashionable, assures me that this look is trending at the moment and that, because of my height, I could totally pull this off.

Adam

I am slightly skeptical because, although I am tall, I am quite curvy and thus slightly worried about looking shapeless and sad. Maybe with a black tank top? And wedge sandals?


According to Net-a-Porter, maxi skirts are everywhere for Spring. I should really step out of the cubicle and start reading InStyle again.

No comments:

Post a Comment