Monday, April 20, 2009

Oranges and Dirt


Today I am going to be a productive member of society, society at large not the blogging society so posting will be minimal (maybe Mary will pick up the slack? thanks boo). I bought a few herbs and they must be planted so I am digging. I also found these rando pots in the garage that were abandoned by the previous owner and I have a compulsion to fill them, which would mean splitting and digging up other things, which will mean getting filthy, possibly tan. Rock on.

Also: Does anyone know if there is anything wrong with composting oranges? The internet is full of conflicting facts, apparently they keep cats out of flower beds which is a concern here but someone suggested that they might be too sweet and attract weird bugs and or have toxic oils on their skins... does anyone know? Enjoy sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment