Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dear You


So I have a question for the five of you. You all clearly have very excellent taste so I value your opinions. If I am only going to get one coat this year (because I don't have a job, I do want to be able to buy other clothes and realistically I'm twenty-three and technically a squatter in my parents summer house) would it be reasonable to buy this coat? In pink. Imagine how pretty it would be with my high brown boots (that I bought two years ago and still wear nearly every day) and over my white skirts (which I also insist on wearing in the middle of winter) and with my black corduroys and over all the black turtlenecks that I will insist on wearing this winter and with the feathered headbands. Ignore what it will look like with green, or other shades of pink, or my favourite red corduroys. What do we think?

Kisses,

H.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great. If it's a good price and it makes you feel wonderful, DO IT!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete