Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Why the Hating?


I know everyone hates this but me. I get kind of defensive and sad when I read about how everyone hates it. I may have just said to Mary that "people should keep fucking calm and carry the fuck on" and then I pouted a little bit. Don't be hating. Let me have this in my kitchen if I want. It's a good thing to keep in mind when you're trying to make that effing chicken marbella and your friends are all asking you why you're muttering obscenities and chucking spoons at the walls.

2 comments:

  1. I wish it was a Tim Gunn "Carry On" poster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this "everybody"? How could anyone hate such common sense? I am at the height of grumpitude today and 'tis my mantra for not losing it. Actually, even when not grumpy is mantra for not losing it at work - which is a daily possibility.

    ReplyDelete