Monday, September 14, 2009

Living Alone



Living alone is not fun. Well sometimes it's fun. When I can come home at 8 from an early morning with David or at the barn it's nice to nap on the couch with the dog for a couple of hours. It's nice to always have beer in the house that you don't have to share. But in general it's not fun. Mary was here for the weekend and I had David and friends over for dinner on Friday and saw The Oldest and Best and her fiance on Saturday for drinks and the transition from having people around at the weekend to a week home alone is pretty awful. I have to remember what to do with myself. The dog and cat are tired of being clutched and cuddled. I need little sisters to clutch and cuddle and my family to talk to. Or a roommate.



photos by moi

No comments:

Post a Comment