Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yarn yarn yarn


It's gotten cold. This morning it was 45 when I left the house at 6am. Miserable hour to leave the house, miserable temperature. The weather makes me want to knit things, snuggly things. I have armloads and armloads of grey wool from when my mother kept sheep. I think I need a cowl, sisters might get hats. The Oldest-and-Best's little sister (who got married in the pretty white dress) is pregnant. I am still young enough that the children of contemporaries are alarming and unusual. Natalie will be an awesome mother though and I am very excited. David's nephew is just a few weeks old and I am constantly snatching him from his mother and snuggling him. There is another nephew I haven't yet met. All these babies need sweaters I think. An easier project I think than making one for myself. This one's pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment