Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Beautiful Prints: Liberty of London fabrics


My mother regularly scours garage sales, vintage stores, and flea markets regularly for Liberty of London scarves. We cannot drive past one without her recanting the story of how this one time at this one flea market in this one box of this one vendor there was Liberty of London scarf and it became hers for a mere five dollars. I think I'm catching some of that love; it's contagious.  The prints are just so awesome and I love that the Liberty of London fabric line has the same vivid, colorful patterns as the old scarves. For my birthday, a friend of mine gifted me a clutch made out of this gorgeous peacock print fabric from the Shakuyaku store over on etsy. I adore it. Love love love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment