Friday, February 6, 2009

This is Cat



This is my cat, her name is Cat. I know. I was fifteen when I found her in the barn at our summer house and it seemed like a good idea to name her Cat, because she was marmalade. Anyway, Cat is just there to make this post pretty, because she is. I sent my Valentines Day Swappity today and in case the recipient is reading this I just want to warn her that it is a very long trip from here to there so I hope it gets there in time. Also I did two wee pressies that kind of go together rather than one pressie and one teensie. Oh well. Also: shipping internationally has gotten very expensive. When I used to send things to my cousins (in Scotland) in high school it was not this expensive. Oh well, again.

Cat and I are going to go read outside.

1 comment:

  1. cat does make this post look rather cute. point taken on the shipping. i shipped something to finland over christmas and holy toledo, it was expensive. silly gasoline prices.

    ReplyDelete