Monday, June 22, 2009

22 June


Well I didn't buy things I don't need, although I almost did and it took a lot of will power not to. I did see two movies with my sister, finished a memo board that I started a whopping six months ago (but only because my father said I wouldn't) played some golf, threw clubs (shhh) because I'm terrible at golf, wore my new old converses, found an old autographed CD that I thought I had lost in college, laughed at the prospect of going to the gym and slept until noon. 

People are better at work, except those recouping from weddings, and others who are still in Morocco. The parrot is five blocks up and two blocks down at bird camp. It is still raining.

Here are my mother's lilies because they are fiery yellow-orange and bright and OH MY GOD WILL IT EVER STOP RAINING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment