Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Ten Thousand Villiages
I thought everyone in the world had a Ten Thousand Villiages but apparently since Mary escaped their clutches I was wrong. I have a very hip uncle who always buys our Christmas presents there and I did a little birthday snooping there today since my mother's birthday is Thursday. Here are nine things I want right this very instant.
1. This would be very nice for my pennies and cards and I could be forced to USE my change since I'd want to bring the purse out and wave it around so people could be dazzled by it's SPARKLES. Sequined Coin Purse $14.00
2. Don't pretend these wouldn't make your ears happy. Earrings $24.00
3. I think my mummie's birthday cake would look much better on this. What wouldn't? Table Cloth $58.00
4. Or maybe a cup of tea in bed with this... Cup and Saucer $14.00
5. My mummie (or ME for that matter) would look very very nice wrapped in this. Yum yum yum. Scarf $38.00
6. I would wear these with my black turtleneck and shorts. Yes. I would. Earrings $34.00
7. For summery lemonades, or mojitos Pitcher $18/00
8. I have one of these hanging around my window. Even though I am a full grown lady. Or a part grown lady. Something. Indian Doll Garland $10.00
9. When Mary and I lived in Massachusetts we had blocks on our coffee table, I feel like Tic Tac Toe Dolls ($28.00) would be an excellent addition to our kindergarten coffee table.