Things I am thankful for today:
1. Pizza and beer Monday night (although not thankful for subsequent hangover--I'm a classy broad, I know--experienced at work today)
2. Navy blue blazers. I found an old one in the back of my closet that I bought at a Donna Karan sample sale while I worked there. It's made a reappearance in my life and I've worn it the last
three of five days.
3. My new old converse sneakers (dark grey. Grungy but can't mess with a classic)
4. Joe's Jeans which somehow make my backside look acceptable.
5. Manolo Blahnik ceruean blue shoes bought last year at the boutique's annual 70% off sale, a purchase which I never told anyone about. It's an investment okay. I wore them for the first time today and was in heaven.
6. The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Amazing. SHUT UP.