Thursday, May 14, 2009

Flea Market, Sun Burn, Bed


Today was flea market which means I ate: sausage biscuit, beignets (Cafe Du Monde has an outpost called Cafe Du Canton on flea market day), a very small piece of blooming onion and some chicken on a stick, which tasted like a piece of heaven. I also bought a very ugly make-up case and saw about nine million hideous fake flower arrangements and some really classy and elegant birdhouses with LSU and BULLDOGS written all over them. Also: Mullets. Also: Bottle Trees. Someone tried to make me sign a petition to require ID for voters, which would directly suppress the poor and black votes in my area. I said no, they yelled. My nose got very sunburnt. Not my face, just my forehead and nose. Big sunglasses lead to these things. Also: cap sleeve's should not be worn in the sun, silly sunburns follow. I am going to go to bed, even though it's very early, I'm spent and burnt and tired. But Dos is home from school so we're all together again, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment