Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shades of Grey


My issue ridden head has been well documented. The cut I opted for is a bit like this but now the colours all out of wack (how much money/time/stress/time sobbing is appropriately expended on one's hair?) and Mary is right and spring is the time for new hair and I am going back home to the north easterly region and seeing people I haven't seen since college and I sort of feel like not looking homeless. Naturally I'm sort of a horrificly green blonde and I have enjoyed the green all winter but now I think I might want to look bright and summery and a bit more pretty. I kind of want to look like Gwyneth but who doesn't. The above are pretty ladies with pretty heads of hair. The one eating pizza is my pretty cousin who remains the ultimate in loveliness, but I'm feeling a little ScarJo recently (am I the only one who, in general doesn't particularly love her? Anybody?).

For me, hair is the root of all evil maybe I should shave it all off and start anew.

No comments:

Post a Comment