Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day



My mother's day weekend was so very nice. Mum went to a clinic at the stable and had a lesson with an olympic show jumper on Saturday and my sisters and I went to watch, Sisters Tres and Cuatro escaped but Mum and I got well and properly burnt to a crisp. I stopped on my way home from work in the dead of night to get Krispy Kreme donuts (Mummie's favourites) so Sunday morning we had donuts and gave Mum her presents ( a ten cup tea pot, there are a lot of us, and we drink about six pots of tea a day, and a couple of books, and some hair stuff, and face stuff, and a coffee grinder, maybe we should have coordinated a bit more), and then she was back off to the stable with Cuatro for more riding with the Olympians. Brother and Sister 3 and Dad and I hung out in the backyard in the sun. I hope everyone else, Mums and those who have them, had a wonderful weekend as well.

Above is my Mummy and Grandmother

1 comment: