Friday, May 1, 2009

Flower Child

One of the things I miss most about living in England is Accessorize. There was a rather large one in York and I used to go there at least a few times a week and bask in the crazy and cool that is their jewelry. Like this majestic beauty for example: 

It's a necklace on crack. Maybe I don't adore the colors, but I love the concept and the execution. It reminds me of the whole flowered headband thing that DVF had going on last spring. I would tie this around my neck every single day if I was cool enough to pull it off. Also if it didn't cost 25 GBP and I didn't have to pay international shipping. 


3 comments:

  1. I love all the new adorned necklaces. A simple way to dress up a plain tee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I love statement necklaces with plain tees.

    ReplyDelete