Friday, May 8, 2009

Watered Down Anthropologie

I'm sure you have probably seen the new Anthropologie catalog by now. I know it's been panned by several websites and I agree that the concept is probably a little stupid, but the photos are just so damn pretty.
A lot of people have pointed out that you cannot see the small details of the garments and accessories as they are floating in water. I completely agree, but yet the colors and images are just so lovely.

Like this bag, for example. I don't really like it. It's okay. I might like it more if I thought I was cool enough to pull it off. I really love the image though. The bag looks like a jelly fish and a really AWESOME jellyfish at that. For that, I kind of love it. Maybe. Well, I love the way it looks right there anyway.

Here are more images from the catalog if you care deeply enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment